Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Nixon - 12 Years!

My little Butterbean Nixon is 12 years old!  One more year and I'll have two teenagers in the house.  We should start praying now!  Nixon is the polar opposite of Landon.  He's doing well adjusting to middle school and has actually come out of his shell even more.  He can be a tough one to crack sometimes.  I think he knows that Chris and I have our hands full with our busy family and he tends to blend into the background.  We've really tried over the past year to make sure that doesn't happen.  I want him to always know he's special and loved more than life itself. 

At 12, Nixon:
-weighs 84.2 lb (34%)
-is 4'10.25" tall (39%)
-started 6th grade
-tried a new sport (Cross Country and does absolutely phenomenal at it)
-wants to be a Youtuber or Coder when he grows up
-started riding the bus to school for the first time
-has made so many new friends at Middle School
-started playing the Saxophone in Band and he's a natural

Nixon, you're the sweetest thing ever.  You have a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone.  I know that it will serve you well.  I love you more than anything!


No comments: