Friday, August 11, 2017

Landon - 12 Years!

My original baby boy is 12!  One more year and I will have a teenager.  It's so hard for me to fathom.  It's such a cliche, but it seems like just yesterday, he was a baby and I was wondering how I was going to manage this whole parenting thing.  Because of my postpartum, I didn't really enjoy those first few weeks.  I was so excited to go back to work so that I would feel that I was "me" again.  Little did I know, you're never "me" again after your first child is born.  You become a new, better version of yourself.  You'll never be completely carefree again.  It's really like the saying goes, from the moment you have a child, it's like you're walking around with your heart outside of your body.  I love this boy more than I can put into words.  He makes me so proud everyday - from the way he helps without me asking to being sensitive to everyone's feelings around him.  Last year, in 6th grade, he was awarded MGMS Best All-Around Boy.  I couldn't agree more!

At 12, Landon:
-is 59.75" tall (61%) - he was so upset because he's dying to be 5' tall!
-weighs 87.6 lb (44%)
-wears mens' size in shoes now - size 6.5
-still wears youth size clothes - size youth large
-loves the colors black and red
-is getting ready to start 7th grade
-still loves baseball
-plays baseball (travel & rec), basketball, and will be trying out for the middle school football team
-wants to be an engineer when he grows up
-has acquired a love for coffee
-went on his first 'away from home' camp with church - and loved it!
-loves math
-will ride all over our side of town on his bike with friends
-has the biggest smile 

Landon, you make me so proud to be your mom!  I love you more than words and I can't wait to see you grow up.  I just wish you wouldn't do it so fast!

1 comment:

Cleaning- nileriyadh said...

تنظيف منازل بالرياض
لنظافة شيئا ضروريا وخاصة عند تواجد اطفال صغار يخشي عليهم من الاتربة او الحشرات.
افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض تقدم لكم افضل خدمة تنظيف للشقق المفروشة، تتميز بوجود عمالة على اعلى مستوى من الخبرة والعمل والامانة
تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
تنظيف كنب بالرياض
تنظيف فلل بالرياض
تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
تنظيف وصيانة مسابح بالرياض