Friday, December 18, 2015

Lily - 5 Years!

My Goose is 5 years old!  How did this happen?  It's so hard to believe that the round face little girl in my pictures is the same spunky little girl that I have now?  At 5 years old, Lily:

-weighs 38.8 lbs (43%)
-is 41.75" tall (34%)

She's so excited about going to kindergarten next year..especially since she'll be at school with her Daddy!  She's definitely a Daddy's girl!  She absolutely loves her brothers and sister..almost too much.  She's constantly kissing and hugging all three of them.  She's a girly-girl, but loves to get outside and get dirty with the boys.  She played soccer for the first time this past fall and she's in her second year of ballet/tap.  I love this little girl with all my heart and I can't wait to see what the future holds for her.  



No comments: