Wednesday, October 6, 2010

30 Weeks

Just went to the doctor yesterday for my last monthly appointment.  I gained 5 1/2 lbs in the past three weeks!  This makes for a total of 18 lbs.  I guess that's not too bad, but those milkshakes are catching up to me!  The doctor was telling me that I'd probably have another big baby because of the 90th percentile measurements in my last ultrasound, when she went to measure my belly.  I'm 30 weeks, but my stomach measured 32 weeks.  She said that if that changes any, we'd do another ultrasound.  I told her that was perfectly fine with me, but she wouldn't bite!  I'm kind of scared how big this baby might turn out to be.  Landon and Nixon were both early and 8 1/2 lbs at that, but my belly always measured right on target.  The fact that this baby is already in the 90th percentile and my belly is measuring big makes me a little nervous.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

DOn't be nervous Boo Boo, you are just going to take after Sissy and have a 10 pounder like I did with Elizabeth. That's what separates the women from the girls....lol....haha.Remember, that just means that she is gonna be really healthy, or here is a thought, maybe the doctor has your due date alittle off. You know Tonio's original due date was 10/25....hint, they aren't alway right either....You look great by the way. Love you