Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

  1. I went to my first doctor's appointment last Monday.  My official due date is December 10th.  I've only gained 3 lbs. so far (but it really feels like about 15!)
  2. The boys were very excited when we told them last Monday.  We had to let them know it was our secret, which I must say, they kept well. 
  3. On Tuesday afternoon, when I picked the boys up, Landon asked me, "What's our secret again?"  He knew it was something, just couldn't quite remember the subject!
  4. Nixon wore big boy underwear to school yesterday.  The teacher is the one who asked me to do it.  He actually did great!  Only messed up once I think it was, but then messed up as soon as we got home.  I think he just didn't make it to the potty in time.  Maybe it'll click soon!
  5. Oh, but he did, right before bath time tell me he had to poop..and he did!!  Woo Hoo!!
  6. Isn't it strange, the things parents get excited about??  But if you look at it from our perspective,  we've been buying diapers for 5 years now!  Landon didn't go out of pull-ups until after Nixon was born.  It would be nice to have a little break before the baby comes!
  7. Where did this cooler weather come from?   I'm not exactly sure, but I sure am ready for the warmer weather to come back!
  8. Landon had his first t-ball game last night.  He's so excited when he can go play baseball.  He was on Cloud 9 all night long!
  9. Our closing date is definitely set for May 27th!!!  The realtor called me the other day to choose which garage doors I wanted.  The contractors should start to work on finishing the house this week.
  10. Chris & I are very blessed right now.  We've got so many things going on, but all very exciting events.  Even though I'm a little nervous to go back to making a house payment, I'm very excited by all the changes coming our way!

No comments: